You live and breath social media, strategy and like to have your hands on the gear and levers of the social landscape across a myriad of different brands.
As a social media marketing strategist you will be in the captains chair as you pilot cross-channel social campaigns that get results. You will work in lockstep with digital teammates to chart engaging social media strategies that deliver results – and work with an award winning creative team to envision impacting concepts that will engage and delight social audiences.
- Conceptualize and execute integrated social media and content marketing strategies that impact client and channel growth for marketing communications goals across the agency.
- Manage and execute daily social monitoring, posting of social and campaign content, daily or weekly updates and analytical refinements to editorial calendars.
- Track social media analytics, and analyze results to monitor, understand, and optimize performance, including audience growth and engagement drivers.
- Provide trend forward insights and updates on emerging opportunities for key stakeholders and departments across the agency.
- Identify emerging social platforms, user behavior, and social channels that serve the goals of our client base or the agency.
- Delegate tasks to support staff to ensure timely and efficient execution of client programs and planning.
- Firmly manage client budget and campaign activities for adherence to established programs.
- College degree in the field of marketing, communications, or advertising is preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills, strong communicator with solid interpersonal skills.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience directly managing integrated social media and social content marketing programs.
- Understand digital content strategy and cross-channel marketing best practices.
- Maintain and organize content calendars across multiple platforms and brand accounts.
- Ability to simultaneously manage several projects and multiple timelines concurrently.
- Ability to create and manage plan of action within competing client needs and communicate out to direct reports.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Apple environments; with a passion for technology and learning new software and processes.
- Prior travel/tourism, food industry, outdoors or building products experience a plus.
To apply please e-mail resumes and portfolios of work to email@example.com.